The procedure for entering Russia during the quarantine restrictions
During the period of quarantine restrictions, in addition to standard documents for entrance in Russian Federation, a foreign citizen must provide:
- Before the departure, be sure to take a COVID-19 PCR test. (The polymerase chain reaction is a highly accurate diagnostic method for numerous infections based on the analysis of the DNA and RNA genetic material).
Upon entering the country, you must provide a medical document in Russian or English*, confirming a negative test results, issued at least 3 days prior to arrival in the Russian Federation.
If it is impossible to provide a medical document in Russian or English, it is acceptable to submit it in the official language of the state of registration of the organization that issued such a medical document, accompanied with a Russian translation, the accuracy of which is certified by a consular officer of the Russian Federation.
- Fill in the Russian Federation arrival form at the Customs. Download form
- Take a second test for COVID-19 by PCR within 72 hours after entering the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Remain in self-isolation pending test results.
- After receiving negative test results, you can start studying offline in your university.
In accordance with the Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Physician of the Russian Federation dated July 27, 2020 No. 22 "On Amending the Decrees of the Chief State Sanitary Physician of the Russian Federation No. 7 dated March 18, 2020 and No. 9 dated March 30, 2020" (Registered July 31, 2020 No. 59135), and also in accordance with amendments No. 2 in MR 3.1 / 2.1.0205-20 "Recommendations for the prevention of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in educational institutions of higher education" dated 11.02.2021