Centre of Collective Using "Progress"
Centre of Collective Using "Progress" of ESSUTM ("Progress")
is formed in 2008 on the basis of the East-Siberia State Technological
The primary activity goals of the center are the following:
- Formation and development of modern instrument base by
accumulation of the precision scientific equipment;
- Creation of multipurpose research complexes;
- Increase of scientific and technical level and efficiency
of scientific research and quality of preparation of experts;
- Performance of fundamental, search and applied researches
in priority directions of science and techniques according to a profile
of experts preparation at the university;
- Maintenance of growth of qualification and professional
level of research assistants of ESSUTM;
- Maintenance of unity and reliability of measurements
at carrying out of scientific researches with use of the equipment;
- Development and introduction of modern measuring devices
and research experiment techniques by performance of research works;
- Rendering of scientific and technical, and consulting services.
Director of the Center of collective using "Progress" – Titova Irina Ivanovna,
D.Sc. , assistant professor.
The contact information
Phone: (3012) 41-26-11
Fax: (3012) 43-14-15
The address: Ulan-Ude, Kljuchevskaya str., 40V, 15 building,
office 113; ESSUTM, Center of collective using "Progress"